Cayman Islands Sailing Charters offers a boat trip like no other in Cayman. On our boat you will visit top destinations of your choice while our captain will take his time, savouring the relaxing experience of sailing in the clear blue Cayman waters.
We have flexible packages to fit all needs. We specifically cater for:
- Groups of family, friends or travel companions to keep your trip private.
- Stay-over groups of tourists.
- Sailing enthusiasts interested in blue water sailing.
- Private groups of cruise ship passengers.
- Corporate team-building groups.
1/2 Day Private Boat Charter: 4hrs, $600KYD/$750USD for 8 people, and $50KYD/$60USD for additional add-ons up to a maximum of 12 people. We will provide a free shuttle to the boat, ice water, fresh fruit, light snacks, mask/fins, and all photos taken on the boat camera can be downloaded free! On this charter you will vist two or three locations in the North Sound before returning to the Georgtown Yacht Club. 8AM or 1PM
- Light lunch $8KYD/$10USD*: Your choice of a Varity of deli sandwiches:Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Tuna with kettle chips and a soda, per person*
- Sail to Seven Mile Beach $150KYD/$180USD: After two stops in the North Sound we Sail to Seven Mile Beach and drop you off at your Hotel or Condos beach front.
- Photo Pro $220KYD/$275USD: Hire a professional photographer for the day; your photos will be amazing! Go to our crew page or check out her portfolio at www.caymanbycatherine.com
- Scuba dive $100KYD/$125USD*: Hire a PADI professional and all the gear for the day. Already a diver bring your gear along. Not a diver? Try a discovery dive in shallow confined water at stingray city! Per person*
Half Day Sailing
Full Day Private Boat Charter: 6-7hrs, $760KYD/$950USD for 8 People, and $50CI for addishonal add-ons up to a maximum of 15 people. On this charter we provide a free shuttle to the boat, ice water, light snacks, fresh fruit, mask/fins, and a Go-Pro camera. On this charter you may vist 4-5 locations in the North Sound before returning to the Georgtown Yacht Club or sail around the island and land the boat directly in front of your hotel on Seven Mile Beach. 9AM-10AM
- Sail to Seven Mile Beach $150KYD/$180USD: After our stops in the North Sound we Sail to Seven Mile Beach with time to spare to tour the coast line then I will drop you off at your Hotel or Condos beach
- Photo Pro $280KYD/$350USD: Hire a professional photographer for the day; your photos will be amazing! Go to our crew page to see her write up or check out her portfolio at www.caymanbycatherine.com
- Scuba dive $100KYD/$125USD*: Hire a PADI professional and all the gear for the day. Already a diver bring your gear along. Not a diver? Try a discovery dive in shallow confined water at Stingray City dive site! Per person* www.ecodivers.com
Full Day Sailing
Sunset Sail: 2.5hrs $240KYD/$300USD. Enjoy the sunset on the calm waters of the North Sound or Seven Mile Beach. With the sails up the sun going down and some nice music this charter is a favorite for couples and friends. Free shuttle service for north sound trips, ice chest onboard for your personal use.
- 7MB Sunset $120KYD/$150USD: Pick Up and drop off on seven mile beach for epic sunsets!
- Photo Pro $100KYD/$125USD: get photos to remember taken by www.caymanbycatherine.com
- Fire Lantern $20KYD/$25USD: Light up the night with two Thia Fire Lanterns.
- Full Moon Sail extra time $100KYD/$$125USD: enjoying your night watch the moonrise and the stars come out as we extend the sunset trip to the night time hours for some night sailing!
Sunset Sail Packages
Multi day discount: day2 10% off day3 20%.
Residents 10% off private boat charters.
- Stingray City Dive site
- Stingray City Sandbar
- North Sound Barrier Reef snorkel
- Coral Gardens snorkel
- Rum Point
- Starfish Point
- Kaibo Beach Bar
- Booby Key Mangrove sail (no anchoring)
- Camana Bay
- Cayman Islands Yacht Club
- Morgans Harbor
- Calico Jacks Beach Bar
- 7MB Hotels and Condos
- Royal Palms Beach Bar
- Rackems Bar and Grill
- wreck of the Cali Snorkle
- Eden Rock Snorkle
Boat pick up locations:
- Georgetown Yacht Club (our base)
- Camana Bay
- Kaibo Beach Bar (ideal for guests staying at North Coast/East End resorts)
- Governors Harbor Marina
- Morgan’s Harbor
- The Westin
- Royal Palms
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites….and more!
Free shuttle service provided for Georgetown and Seven Mile Beach area.
We accept local cheques, debit cards and major credit cards – VISA, Mastercard, Discovery and AMEX